When you unwrap the towel and start to get dressed each morning, what thoughts most commonly run through your head?
When yet another co-worker, family member, or random on Facebook starts to tell you about “THE” diet, secret smoothie recipe, or super charged workout program, what happens in your head then?
When you stand in front of a mirror, when you stand in front of the person you want to have all the sex with, what is happening in your head and in your heart then?
When I first asked myself these questions, I didn’t like my answers. More accurately, I hated how critical, doubtful, and woe-is-me my responses were.
If your answers made you feel like that too, I have an invitation for you. I’m teaching a free class next week. It’s called:
Body Love NOW: How to feel more comfortable & confident in your body. NOW.
Some of the things we’ll cover in class are:
- Why tying your self worth to weight loss is SUPER dangerous
- How to reignite all those career opportunities, relationships and life experiences you’ve turned down because of body insecurities
- The huge problem with your Instagram feed (yes, body related!)
- How to create a releasing ritual to unhook from limiting body beliefs
- 3 writing prompts to help you uncover any resistance to exercise or mindful eating
- And much more!
DATE: Wednesday, September 20th
TIME: 11am PST / 2pm EST
WHERE: Our private online classroom.
If you want comfort, joy, and all kinds of confidence RIGHT NOW, this class is for you.
If you want a body conversation that’s entirely practical and grounded, but still light enough for cussin’ and orgasm references, this class is for you.
If waiting on weight loss to feel good about yourself is a waiting game you’re no longer willing to play, this class is definitely for you.